> I installed the plugin Animove (QGIS 2.0.1). But now I don't know how to
> start it. Can you help me?

you must go in

processing > options > providers

and activate the toolbox.

Anyway if and you are looking for a tool to compute home ranges you
will find a few unresolved issues (especially if you are on Windows):

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/animoveforsextante/issues

The QGIS processing toolbox supports also R scripts, and together with
the default installation there a few R scripts to compute Home Ranges.
They works just fine (on Windows and Linux), you just need to install
a few packages (adehabitatHR, rgdal if I'm not wrong) and in the same
menu

processing > options > providers

tell QGIS where R binaries are. Then you are good to go.

cheers

-- Giovanni --