Good afternoon ladies and gents!

The Apache DeltaSpike team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
DeltaSpike-1.9.3!

Apache DeltaSpike is  a suite of portable CDI (Contexts & Dependency Injection)
extensions intended to make application development easier when working with
CDI and Java EE.

Some of its key features include:
- A core module supporting component configuration and other useful CDI
utilities
- JSF integration, including backporting of JSF 2.2 features for Java EE 6.
- JPA integration and transaction support.
- A Data module, to create an easy to use repository pattern on top of JPA.
- Quartz integration

Testing support is also provided, to allow you to do low level unit testing of
your CDI enabled projects.

We recommend to update to this release as it contains important bug fixes and
security enhancements!

We highly recommend the update to deltaspike-1.9.3 if you are using our
deltaspike-jsf integration module due to a security issue with the identifier
CVE-2019-12416.

More info can be found on our website - https://deltaspike.apache.org
<https://deltaspike.apache.org/>

Documentation: