The Apache OpenJPA team is pleased to announce the release of Apache OpenJPA
3.1.2!

Apache OpenJPA is a Java Persistence API implementation project at The Apache
Software Foundation.
It can be used as a stand-alone POJO persistence layer or integrated into any
Java EE compliant container and many other lightweight frameworks, such as
Tomcat and Spring.

The 3.x releases targetting the JSR-338 Java Persistence 2.2 specification is
our most current production ready release. It is fully backward compatible
compatible to our JPA 2.1, 2.0 and 1.0 releases.

The release is available through the official Apache Maven Central repository
and on our download page
https://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html

The full change log is available here:
https://openjpa.apache.org/openjpa-3.1.x.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at

https://openjpa.apache.org/

The Apache OpenJPA Team