The Apache Struts group is pleased to announce that Apache Struts
6.1.2 is available as a “General Availability” release. The GA
designation is our highest quality grade.
https://struts.apache.org/announce-2023#a20230310

Below is a full list of all changes.

Improvement
WW-5285 - Upgrade commons-fileupload to ver 1.5 and add option to
limit number of accepted files

Version Notes
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+6.1.2

**All developers are strongly advised to perform this upgrade.**

The 6.x series of the Apache Struts framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions: Servlet API 3.1,
JSP API 2.1, and Java 8.

Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Apache
Struts framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a tracking ticket.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WW/

You can download this version from our download page
https://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts-ga

Regards
--
Łukasz