The Apache StreamPipes community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache StreamPipes 0.95.0.

Apache StreamPipes is a self-service (Industrial) IoT toolbox to enable
non-technical users to connect, analyze, and explore IoT data streams.

The new release closes over 200 issues. Besides improvements and bug
fixes to the user interface, StreamPipes 0.95.0 includes several new
adapters for Industrial IoT protocols, new data processors and sinks
and introduces a new client library for the Go programming language.

Some feature highlights of the new release can be found in our blog post:
https://streampipes.apache.org/blog/2024/06/13/release-095/

Full release notes are available at
https://github.com/apache/streampipes/blob/release/0.95.0/RELEASE_NOTES.md.

The release is available for download on our website:
https://streampipes.apache.org/download

To get an overview of Apache StreamPipes, find a feature overview and tour
at:
https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/user-guide-introduction.html