Hi Fedora Friends,

As you may have noticed, Nest with Fedora 2021 is coming up quick. Our
annual contributor conference is next week August 5th-7th, virtual, and we
would love for you to attend!

Make sure to register here:
https://hopin.com/events/nest-with-fedora-2021

Check out the schedule here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Nest_with_Fedora_2021_Schedule#

Our schedule is packed full of sessions on all things Fedora. The sessions
range from technical, to how to get started on different teams, to a
variety of collaborative panels & more- the Fedora community showed up with
great topics! There is also a *fancy & fedorable* Fedora Museum themed
custom WorkAdventure map in the works that we will be using for our social
sessions.

Of course, there will be a Nest Attendee Fedora Badge to earn.
Additionally, there is a unique swag pack created specially for Nest with
Fedora 2021. The swag pack will include items with the new Fedora logo,
surprise items from our sponsors and a ton of stickers! You will receive
updates about claiming your Nest attendee swag pack via the email you use
to register in Hopin.

Cheers, and I can't wait to see you there!

--

Marie Nordin

Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/> • Fedora Project <https://getfedora.org/>

She/Her/Hers

T: +1.973.800.4967

IRC: riecatnor