Several of us from the Open MPI crew will be at SC09; if you're coming, be sure to stop by and say hello! ...and use the SC09 Fist Bump(tm), of course (http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7608).

- I'll be hanging in and around the Cisco booth (#1847), but also giving various other booth talks around the floor. If you miss me, leave your card with the people at the front of the Cisco booth.

- Dr. Edgar Gabriel from U. Houston, Josh Hursey from Indiana U., and Jens Doleschal from TU Dresden will be presenting Open MPI-related 15- minute talks in the Cisco booth. Drop by the Cisco booth to see the exact schedule.

- George Bosilca and myself will be hosting the Open MPI BOF Wednesday, Nov 18th, at 12:15pm, in E145/E146.

- The Indiana University booth (#2573) will be holding a 2-hour collection of mini-seminars on Open MPI Thursday, Nov 19th, from 10am- noon; stop by for any 15-minute interval to learn fun and interesting things about Open MPI (see http://sc09.supercomputing.iu.edu/mini-conferences/lumsdaine) .
- Don Kerr from the Sun Open MPI team will be in the Sun booth (#435).

- The MPI Forum will be holding a BOF Wednesday, Nov 18th, at 5:30pm, in D135/D136 to review MPI-3 efforts and request comments from the user community. Many Forum members will be there for questions and comments as well.

- ...and likely other Open MPI members / developers whom I have forgotten to mention (forgive me!)

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com