George Bosilca, Nathan Hjelm, and I will be presenting the Open MPI State of
the Union BOF at SC'15 in Austin, TX, USA, this Wednesday at 12:15pm US Central
time.

This is your last chance to pre-submit questions for us to discuss in the BOF:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KatBcTNBPpkXT_BT8xDFG6qsUgcMWmYTwx3WaKqKVuE/viewform

All three of us will be available after the BOF to say hello, answer any
questions we didn't have time to address in the BOF time slot, and/or just chat
about things.  :-)

We will post the slides of the BOF to the Open MPI after the event (we're not
allowed to stream the event for those of you who cannot attend in person --
sorry!).

Hope to see you there!

--
Jeff Squyres