Hi

If you want to use diskpart I believe you need to put each command as a
line in a text file and then call the diskpart exe and reference that text
file. This isn't really ideal and you should probably look at the newer
PowerShell cmdlets to do what you want. I found this is a good place to
start when looking at them
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/san/2012/07/03/managing-storage-with-windows-powershell-on-windows-server-2012/,

unfortunately we don't have any modules to do this work yet so you will
have to use some sort of script right now.

Thanks

Jordan