hello comunity, mi english is very bad, but my problem is the flowing:

one partner install ansible in you ecosystem and install SQL-Server 2014 in
silent mode and not problem. I install my ecosytem with ansible but in the
momment to exec the silent installation win_command is exected by default
in the window server and the bash twrow error to access. Any idea for what
my partner is OK and my NO.

my playbook:

- name: Crea directorios para SQL server
  win_file:
    path: "{{ item }}"
    state: directory
  with_items:
    - "{{ mssql_sqldata_dir }}"
    - "{{ mssql_data_dir }}"
    - "{{ mssql_logs_dir }}"
    - "{{ mssql_bkps_dir }}"
    - "{{ mssql_temp_dir }}"

- name: Copia Archivo configuracion SQL
  win_template:
    src: ConfigurationFile-2014.ini
    dest: C:\_archivos\ConfigurationFile.ini

- name: mount SQL Server ISO
  win_disk_image:
    image_path:
C:\_archivos\en_sql_server_2014_developer_edition_with_service_pack_1_x64_dvd_6668542.iso
    state: present
  #when: not sqlservr_info.stat.exists
  register: iso_mount

- name: grant the ansible user the SeTcbPrivilege right
  win_user_right:
    name: SeTcbPrivilege
    users: '{{ansible_user}}'
    action: add

- name: run SQL server setup.exe
  win_command: 'setup.exe /Q /ConfigurationFile={{ servers_setup_dir
}}\\ConfigurationFile.ini'
  args:
    chdir: "{{ iso_mount.mount_path }}"