I don't think there's any module development specific courses in the
curriculum (https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams),
certainly I can't see any.

The best places to start are probably with the following, in order:

- https://github.com/ansible/lightbulb
- https://network-automation.github.io/linklight/
- https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/2.5/dev_guide/developing_modules.html

Other than that (full disclosure: I work for Red Hat professional services)
you could always have a chat with us and we might be able to propose
something a bit more bespoke in terms of development and knowledge
transfer. Or work with the training teams to produce something that fits
the bill.

Cheers,

Will.