Hi All,

To contribute or not to contribute? I have to (no choice) integrate an SCM
front-end product into Ansible that performs some very platform-specific
installation and activation tasks that do not have general applicability
across platforms. My general sense is to develop this following recommended
conventions, but not initially contributing it. I expect, perhaps a grand
total of 50 playbooks (at customers) might be developed to use this in the
next 3 years or so. Still, the customers I have who want to do this are
important and I must service them. I am contemplating a plugin for the
common functions (maybe 250-ish) and individual modules for each main
operation. There are about 10-ish of those at present with significantly
different parameters in each, other than a common set of about 5 or 6. Is
it logical to manage all of this as drops-in for my customers for now and
consider contributing to Ansible at some time in the future of the the
target community exceeds my estimates?

Thanks,
Randall