> On 1. Mar 2019, at 20:21, Sebastian Zenobio <sebastianzeno...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi guys!
>
> I wrote a small code inside modules and all is good. The only problem that I
> have, is when I want to print some message on the tasks (informational).
[…]

In most cases print() in a module will not work as expected because
the module code is copied to the remote host before it is executed.
So usually the print does not happen on the same host where your
playbook is running.

As already suggested asynchronous execution [1] might be the better
approach here.

[1] https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/playbooks_async.html