Hello all !
There is the postgresql working group
https://github.com/ansible/community/wiki/PostgreSQL that was created a
couple of months ago (thanks dagwieers and gundalow for support).

*1st Question*
Over the last 3 months we've added 4 new modules to 6 existing, these were:
postgresql_idx
postgresql_ping
postgresql_query
postgresql_tablespace

I've also completed 4 new modules (with CI tests, no errors, conflicts,
etc.) that waiting for the second shipit or reviews:
postgresql_facts (good reviewed, has shipit, needs the second one)
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/51164
postgresql_set (good reviewed, has shipit, needs the second one)
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/51875
postgresql_table https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/52077
postgresql_membership https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/53733

Would be better to see them merged until 21 March feature freeze.

Who's interested in significant improvement of Postgres-specific support,
please, look at the PRs above and approve them or give your opinion how to
make them better.

*2st Question (for the commiters)*

If you are a commiter and you want to help me with common questions
associated with the working group (no more than a couple of question a
week),
please, inform me directly to aaklych...@mail.ru or
andrew.klych...@gmail.com

Thank you!