*Local Machine:*

Ansible version: 2.4.1.0
python version = 2.7.10

*Remote Redhat Machine:*

Ansible version: 2.7.7
Python: 2.7.5

i have ansible running on my local machine(MAC), when i pass extra varibale
as map it's reading all the values in the map and giving proper results.

If i run same task on remote machine which redhat vm, it's always reading
last value in the map, please look at the issue and suggest me, is it
Playbook issue or ansible version issue?

Here is the Playbook:

*ansible-playbook values_files.yml -i localhost  --extra-vars
"@values_files_variable.yml"
'--extra-vars={"MICROSERVICE_NAMES":["processor-create","processor-update"]}'
'--extra-vars={"MICROSERVICE_ENV_MAP":{}}'*

if i execute above playbook on my local machine it's reading both the
values in the *MICROSERVICE_NAMES map : *processor-create and
processor-update

same playbook execute on Redhat remote machine, it's reading only what ever
defined at the end in the map (processor-update), please suggest me ,
Thanks.