Hi,

I need to loop over a directory with yml files all containing the same
variable names (dicts, list, simple vars) e.g.

----  file1.yml  ----
serviceconf:
   document:
        xxx: "{{ ansible_hostname }}":8080

proxyconf:
   - /api/document

----  file2.yml  ----
serviceconf:
   portalcode:
        val: "{{ binary_content_dir }}/special"

proxyconf:
   - /api/portalcode
   - /api/imports

And would like to have as result:

serviceconf:
   document:
        xxx: "{{ ansible_hostname }}":8080
   portalcode:
        val: "{{ binary_content_dir }}/special"

proxyconf:
   - /api/document1
   - /api/other1
   - /api/portalcode
   - /api/imports

While searching on google, I found *include_vars_merged* action plugin
(https://gist.github.com/udondan/b730206056a018cf9838) which I though could
be suitable for my task - but unfortunatly it is not compatible with
Ansible 2+.

My question: Is there a possiblity to do the desired task (with standard
ansible means) or has someone developed a similiar *include_vars_merged*
for Ansible 2.7+ and like to share it?

Tnx in advance
Frank