Hi,

I am currently trying to connect to a newly created ec2 instance via a tag
that I created, but I am getting an error during the run:

setting up inventory plugins
host_list declined parsing
/Users/christiandelpino/stash-infra-shared/modules/aws/k8s/k8s-ansible/hosts/hosts

as it did not pass its verify_file() method
script declined parsing
/Users/christiandelpino/stash-infra-shared/modules/aws/k8s/k8s-ansible/hosts/hosts

as it did not pass its verify_file() method
auto declined parsing
/Users/christiandelpino/stash-infra-shared/modules/aws/k8s/k8s-ansible/hosts/hosts

as it did not pass its verify_file() method
Set default localhost to localhost
Parsed
/Users/christiandelpino/stash-infra-shared/modules/aws/k8s/k8s-ansible/hosts/hosts

inventory source with ini plugin
META: inventory successfully refreshed
META: ran handlers
META: ran handlers

PLAY [Init]
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
skipping: no hosts matched

The tag I am trying to connect to is init. My deploy task looks like this:

- name: Build out AWS Infrastructure
  hosts: localhost
  connection: local
  gather_facts: False
  roles:
    - role: aws

- name: Refresh Inventory
  hosts: localhost
  connection: local
  gather_facts: False
  tasks:
    - name: Refresh ec2 cache
      command: hosts/ec2.py --refresh-cache
    - name: Refresh in-memory EC2 cache
      meta: refresh_inventory

- name: Init
  hosts: tag_type_init
  gather_facts: false
  remote_user: ubuntu
  roles:
    - role: init

When running verbose, I do see tag_type_init with the IP:

        "  \"tag_type_init\": [",
        "    \"3.17.77.3\"",
        "  ],",

This is the exact ansible command being run:

ansible-playbook --private-key ../../../../../Downloads/XXXXXX.pem
deploy.yaml --inventory=hosts/hosts

I can provide further info if needed.

Thanks in advance.

--

Investment advisory services are offered by Stash
Investments LLC, a federally-registered investment adviser.

Stash's outgoing and incoming emails are electronically archived and
subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient. We
cannot accept requests for securities transactions or other similar
instructions through email. This communication is not an offer or
solicitation to buy or sell any financial product(s). We cannot ensure the
security of information emailed over the Internet, so you should be careful
when transmitting confidential information such as account numbers and
security holdings. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.