Hi! Friends, I know we can get successful returns calling module.exit_json,
so I using the code below in my custom module to get some returns:

return_args = dict(
        hello=hello, changed=changed, msg=msg, test=test
        )
module.exit_json(**return_args)

But after the module executed, I can not see the returns.
In fact, I can see the returns if I use ansible-playbook to call the module
using the option -v.

Have you ever seen this problem before? or can you give me some advices on
this issue? thanks very much.