Hi!

I'm writing regarding this
issue: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/56629#issuecomment-559045249

I suggested that I could add an option that will make the password be added
to sshpass command command line directly, without passing it through pipes,
because that doesn't work well with Python 2 (which is unfortunately still
used in some situations). Several users reacted positively to this idea.

Will such a change be acceptable? If yes, how should I proceed - make two
separate PRs, one for devel branch and one for backporting the changes to
stable-2.9?