Hi everyone,

It’s our pleasure to announce the 8th Ansible Contributor Summit! This time
it will be in Europe, and instead of being attached to AnsibleFest, we will
join as part of foss-north [0] in Gothenburg, Sweden. The date will be Sunday,
March 29, which is Community Day at foss-north. The main conference is on
March 30-31, which we encourage you to attend as well, as we may have a
hack space during the main event!

Ansible Contributor Summit is a one day event especially for community
contributors to meet with each other, as well as Ansible development teams
(Core, AWX/Tower, Galaxy) in person, to discuss important issues in the
community and help shape the future of Ansible. For those unable to make it
to Gothenburg, we welcome you to join virtually for part/all of the day.
Online participation and streaming details to follow closer to the summit.

If you plan to attend in person, please register on Eventbrite [1] so that
we can reserve adequate space and provide enough food and refreshments!
During registration, you can also indicate your dietary preferences as well
as whether you are interested in having a hack space on March 30-31.

Admission to the Contributor Summit is free, and there is a small charge to
attend foss-north. We can provide a number of foss-north tickets if needed
– please email Carol [2] for more details. In addition, if you’re
interested to speak at foss-north, the CFP [3] is open until February 9, so
feel free to submit a proposal, but don’t wait too long!

To find out more and give your feedback, please join #ansible-community on
Freenode IRC, and contribute to the agenda on the etherpad [4]. Bookmark
the main etherpad as it will contain the latest updates and links to
different sessions.

Ansible succeeds because of its community, and this contributor summit is
for you. If you have any topics to discuss, large or small, please be sure
to post those topics on the etherpad. For topics that others have added
please vote by adding +yourname.

Thanks for all of your contributions to Ansible, and we look forward to
seeing you in Gothenburg!

Best regards,

John "gundalow" Barker
Principal Software Engineer