Hi Team,

I have written ansible custom module. Module suppose to fetch data from
database via graphsql template.

Module execution fails with* "Unsupported parameters for (basic.py)". *
Ansible is imported as *"from ansible.module_utils.basic import
AnsibleModule"*

{
    "failed": true,
    "invocation": {
        "module_args": {
            "attr_name": "vpxa",
            "attr_value": true,
            "infradb_graphql_data_owner": "xxxx",
            "infradb_graphql_hostname": "xxxxx",
            "infradb_graphql_password": "xxxx",
            "infradb_graphql_username": "xxxx",
            "query_operator": "_eq",
            "xpath": "/APAC"
        }
    },
    "msg": "Unsupported parameters for (basic.py) module:
infradb_graphql_data_owner, infradb_graphql_hostname,
infradb_graphql_password, infradb_graphql_username Supported parameters
include: attr_name, attr_value, data_owner, hostname, password,
query_operator, username, xpath"
}

Need your help here.

Note: For now I am providing argument via json file.
Ansible Version : 2.10.0.dev0

Thanks,
Tejas