Hi,

In a POC project I would need to create a new Ansible module that would
need to work just like the command module, with the only difference being
that it would need to prepend a command to the command line passed to it.
How would I need to get started with this? If we were talking in OOP terms,
all I would need to do would be to inherit from the parent module/class,
and just overload the methods that I need working slightly differently.
Now how would that work in Ansible? I would think that making a copy of the
whole command module would not be the best option out there.
Could someone please give me a few hints or recommendations?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
János Szigetvári