I've been working with ansible for a little while now and it's really
awesome.
We can manage a large number of networking devices with a single machine.
But for that we need to establish a manual connection with the devices
using telnet or ssh protocol.
Now the question is that, Is there any way to automate the process of ssh
configuration on these networking devices?? *or is it compulsory to
establish a manual connection before we can start automating the network.*

*If there is any way to automate this process please mention.*