Dear Ansible contributor,

We are doing research on understanding how developers manage a special kind
of Technical Debt in *Python.*

We kindly ask 15-20 minutes of your time to fill out our survey. To help
you decide whether to fill it in, we clarify two points.

“Why should I answer this survey?”

Your participation is essential for us to correctly understand how
developers manage Technical Debt.

“What is in it for me?”

Your valuable contributions to *Ansible* are part of the information we
analyzed for this study. Thus, if you help us further by answering
this survey, there are two immediate benefits:

   - you help to improve the efficiency of maintaining the quality of
   *Ansible*.
   - the results will be used to propose recommendations to manage
   technical debt and create tool support.

Here is the link to the survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVD-tmNfaTBclnInVKweNXqpk9HNuQqxd-nQ1wRlrt3QCsIQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Kind regards,
Jie Tan, Daniel Feitosa and Paris Avgeriou

Software Engineering and Architecture group <http://www.cs.rug.nl/search>
Faculty of Science and Engineering
University of Groningen, the Netherlands