I am new to Ansible and Python. We have the following requirements.

Writing logs given in the playbook. Like
tasks:
 - name: Copying the files
   copy:
     src: some path
     dest: some path
 write_log: msg: "Copied the files"

The 'write_log' should have the following:

   1. Custom message given in the playbook.
   2. Output of builtin 'copy' module.

We have tried custom callback plugin and achieved the second requirement to
get the output of the 'copy' module, but unable to get custom message given
in the playbook.

Kindly suggest how can we combine both.

Thanks in advance