Hi,
I have raised PR for my module in collection. Few of the Azure pipelines
test cases( 26/140) are failing
.
https://github.com/ansible-collections/community.general/pull/2213#partial-pull-merging.

Is this relevant to my module? I am not able to see the output of the
error. Can anyone guide me in fixing this?

Thanks,
Saranya.