Hey all,

I've been debugging this weird issue with awx recently. It looks related to
these issues but they contain no resolution and one pointed me here:
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/56543
https://github.com/ansible/awx/issues/7453

When awx goes to spawn the playbook on the instance group container, it
says this error message:

                                               ^\nSyntaxError: EOF while
scanning triple-quoted string literal\ncommand terminated with exit code
1\n", "module_stdout": "", "msg": "MODULE FAILURE\nSee stdout/stderr for
the exact error", "rc": 1}

The interesting part is that this occasionally works but most of the time
fails with that error. I have scaled everything down to a single awx and am
running the most basic playbook that just uses debug and has no
credentials. Does anyone know where I can start to look into this?