Trying to get this to work but I have a comprehension problem sometimes. I
am using RHEL 9 with Python 3.9 and I think I may have satisfied the
requirements according to the docs:
dnspython            2.5.0
pyspnego             0.10.2
sansldap              0.1.0
krb5                      0.5.1

Not sure  how to deploy the microsoft.ad.ldap.yaml file.
Where does it go in my /home directory
What should be put in the yaml file besides the example of the username,
password, domain etc.
what should my ansible.cfg be configured.
where do I put the python script ldap python script that is with the
collection.