So basically two users

User1 , user2   user is a sudo user

There are 5 servers : server1 , server2 , server3, server4, server5

We need password less connection from server1 to all other servers

 I am facing issue with key password less authnetication

Tha playbook are be executed as sudo user that I have mentioned in the
playbook as
become: yes

become_user : user2

I have copied the public key ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub of user2 from server1  to
~/.ssh/authorized keys in all the other servers

But its not working

I am able to login with user1 and user2 from server1 to server2 to all the
servers

But when I am trying to execute the playbook it throws error

I have tried to mention ansible_user= user1 in the inventory

What shall I do ?