Hi,
I would like to use a FOR loop construct to create a multiple directories
like this:

{% for dir in temp_dirs %}
> - name:  {{ dir }} Directory
>   file: dest={{ repo_dest }}/var/{{ dir }} owner={{ apache_user }}
> group={{ apache_group }} state=directory recurse=yes
> {% endfor %}

my vars file looks like this:

"temp_dirs"    : ["bla", "bla2"]

The syntax above does not comply with YAML :

ERROR: Syntax Error while loading YAML script, <...>
Note: The error may actually appear before this position: <...>
{% for dir in temp_dirs %}
 ^

Please advise on how to implement this.
Thanks !