Now that ansible 1.4.0 is out, I'd like to start making use of some of the
new modules. But I'd like to make sure there are no surprises for people
using my playbooks.

So is there a way inside a playbook either to check the version of ansible
it is running under, or assert a minimum required version? Then the user
can be informed in a helpful way that they need to update ansible, rather
than just having it barf on an unknown module.

Thanks,

Brian.