Hi,

I'm new to ansible and I'd like to know if the software only deals with
repositories or is it able to download latest sources and install them ?
I didn't find any docs on that "maybe" feature.

Thank you

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce