Should I use Phing and Ansible together or use just one of these tools ?

Ansible is great to configure the server, but is it any good for deployment
?

What I understand as deployment is:

   1. Upload new version of code (specified git branch) to /{timestamp}/
   2. Replace current .htaccess with "Deny from all"
   3. Change symlink /current/ to timestamp
   4. Perfrom all SQL queries that change anything in databases
   5. Restore old .htaccess file
   6. Delete /{older-timestamp}/

It seems that the only way to achieve it in Ansible is to write a bash
script oneself and tell Ansible to execute it. Am I wrong?
The most important thing to me is to make the deployment invisible to users
- I want to avoid situations when somebody requests a file that is
currently being updated.