There will be cleaner ways to do this once jinja2.7 becomes more
readily available, but for now you could probably simulate the above
loop with 'with_items' and a 'when' conditional:

tasks:
   - name: ipv6 link local
     debug: msg="{{ item.address }}"
     when: item.scope == 'link'
     with_items: ansible_em1.ipv6

Yes, this is an ugly hack.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            (w) +61 (0) 3 9008 5281

Suite 1415
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925