Hello,

In certain cases it's useful to be able to add a number to the value of an
{{ item }} variable

For example when creating md (raid) devices, md0 for example is made up of
partitions sda1 and sdb1.

with_items:
  [ 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 etc ]

It would be nice to be able to reference {{ item }} for the md device names
as well
as {{ item + 1 }} for the partition names.

{{ item + 1 }} didn't seem to work for me and I haven't been able to find
anything online or
in the documentation as to whether something like this is possible.

I wound up using with_together with two sequences for ex. [0, 1, 2 ] and
[1, 2, 3] but it's
not completely elegant and can lead to typing errors.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
--Ed