On 2/3/14, 7:00 PM, Roman Revyakin wrote:

The issue is solved, thank you! I wonder what is the process of altering
documentation on docs.ansible.com <http://docs.ansible.com>, googling
for it provided me a link which does not contain the text that is shown
in the search preview.
Does submitting an issue to the Ansible repo
<https://github.com/ansible/ansible> sound like a proper idea?

Yeah, the docs are driven from the ansible code base -- so an issue (or better yet a pull request) is appropriate.

-jlk