Michael,

That's pretty much exactly what I would want it to do. I currently do my
own poor man's vault by running a bash file which encrypts a folder where
all the lookup passwords are generated to. The vault as is isn't really
useful for me since all my passwords are generated per server. Is this not
a common thing? Would you have a different recommendation for how to manage
passwords in general?