Hello,

I have some problems with organising my application deploy setup: I have
pretty different playbooks for different groups of hosts, but these
playbooks have a few common roles which execution should be synchronised
through servers from all groups (db update, restart with new configs etc).
This is required because it's important that different parts of application
work with the same data; also it's important for all users to see any
changes at once.

I see that servers from different playbooks are updated consequently; even
if they could be updated simultaneously, I can't find any tool for
synchronisation.

Example:

palybook1:

- hosts: group1
  roles:
  - some_stuff
  - migrate_data
  - some_more_stuff
  - switch_to_new

playbook2:

- hosts: group2
  roles:
  - some_other_stuff
  - migrate_data
  - some_more_other_stuff
  - switch_to_new

Roles migrate_data and switch_to_new should be executed simultaneously for
the whole union of group1 and group2 servers.

Is there a natural, idiomatic way in which this problem could be solved?