Hello,

I'm trying migrate out my infrastructure under ansible control, but stopped
on simple things realization with ansible.

I would be very grateful if some one can explain, best way for moving on
this simple shell script under ansible.
May be simplest way is running external shell, and not try to push it all
under ansible logic ?

pushd /
for i in \
      /etc/ipsec* \
      /home \
      /root \
      do
      [[ -r $i ]] || continue
      [[ -L $i ]] && continue
      dst_dir=$(readlink -m /protected$(dirname $i))
      dst_name="${dst_dir}/$(basename $i)"
      mkdir -p $dst_dir
      rsync -a $i $dst_dir && rm -rf $i && ln -s $dst_name $i
      ls -ld $i
done
popd

Thank you