I have a Django project that loads most of it's environment specific
configuration from environment variables.

Ansible provides you a way to set the environment, variable by variable,
but it appears to be on a per task basis. In my project I load over 10
environment variables, for keys, hostnames, and other reasons.

If I want to run multiple commands does this mean that I have to repeatedly
set the environment?
Is there a better facility to do this or a way to load the environment
varaibles of a user in Ansible?

Thanks,
--Adam