Yes! it worked for the tasks, thanks

The only thing were the handlers, they were trigger just once. Then I added
(at the end of the meta-task)

- meta: flush_handlers

And then they were ran twice but both with the parameters of the first role

Finally I had to add parametrize the handlers as explained
here: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/6312
- name: stop service {{ service_name }}
  service: name="{{ service_name }}" state=stopped