Hi!

I think that this is not possible at this moment (I don't know if I'm wrong)

I want to load a common variables directory (*vars* for example like in
role levels) at playbook or inventory levels so I don't have to set the
*include_vars* or *vars_files* in each role or task.

I want to do this because I want to store all my sensible data in different
encrypted files with vault, I could set this variables in *group_vars* or
*host_vars* but I don't want to encrypt all these files, only the ones with
the sensible data variables.

This is my actual structure:

./
├── group_vars
│   ├── all
│   └── readme.txt
├── inventories
│   └── sandbox
│       ├── group_vars
│       │   └── all
│       ├── hosts
│       ├── host_vars
│       │   ├── 1.db.master.sandbox.favorshare.org
│       │   ├── 1.lb.sandbox.favorshare.org
│       │   ├── 1.web.sandbox.favorshare.org
│       │   └── 2.web.sandbox.favorshare.org
* vars│           └── sensible_data.yml*
├── main.yml

Is a good approach?
I am wrong with some concepts or structure and is a better one?
Could be a feature for a pull request?

Thank you!