I've being trying to get the tag "Name" I've created for my ec2 instance
using the ec2_tag module with this task file:
$cat getTagTask.yml

- name: Testing
  action: ec2_facts
  tags: [metric-alarms]

- name: list resource tags
  local_action: ec2_tag resource=ansible_ec2_instance-id region=us-east-1
state=list
  tags: [metric-alarms]

I'm running this task file as part of a playbook. Something like:
$ cat myEnv.yml

#!./ansi-playbook

- include: playbooks/config/component.yml   env_tag=tag_environment_perf

The command I'm using to run this specific ansible tag is:
./myEnv.yml -l tag_Name_myInstanceName-0 -t metric-alarms -vvvvv

Which means run tag 'metric-alarms' for all instances that have the tag
Name equals myInstanceName-0
Unfortunately I get this error:

failed: [ec2-11-222-333-444.compute-1.amazonaws.com] => {"failed": true,
"parsed": false}
invalid output was: [sudo via ansible,
key=yuojjsthkixxxxircogegeobqhnzhqmp] password:

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

If I change local_action to action, I then get this other error:

failed: [ec2-11-222-333-444.compute-1.amazonaws.com] => {"failed": true}
msg: No handler was ready to authenticate. 1 handlers were checked.
['QuerySignatureV2AuthHandler'] Check your credentials

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

Can someone help me to fix it?