Hi Amr,

Thanks very much for the contribution - we do have some specific ideas
about what this would look like syntax wise and are planning on making
something that requires a bit less boilerplate.

As such, we are probably going to close your pull request.

I have some ideas on what this should look like, but we want to get in a
bit of refactoring first so I don't think the time is to dive into this
right now.

That being said, this should come, and is a good idea - just want something
a bit more try/catch block like.

Hope this makes sense!