Your playbook appears to be manually typed in as I would expect to see
tasks starting with a "-".

Can you please be sure to copy/paste the actual playbook.

I say this because even the first task is not correctly formatted,
otherwise I would suggest this error with respect to the second, and also
know we have error detection to make sure "tasks" is a list and suggest
changes appropriately.