Can't combine these two things.

Also, when using with_foo: var, don't use jinja2.

Not like:

with_items: "{{ foo }}"

Do it like so:

with_items: alist_variable

I'd just have a bunch of templates like so:

- template: src={{ item}} dest=/etc/apt/sources.list.d/{{ item.basename }}
  with_fileglob: '*.sources.j2'

You may need to reference a hash that keys off of something like "{{ item |
basename }}" inside your template, such as

{# set basename = item|basename #}
{{ repo_url[basename] }}

etc

Sort of make sense?