Hi guys,

I've been a very happy ansible user for the past 3 months, and I found the
docs & community are very helpful.
But now, I'm looking to deploy three small asg groups.

I've been looking to find the best way to do this, but while there is an
example for asg module, I haven't seen any best practice or a playbook that
executes the whole workflow.
This one was suggested by @mdehaan
https://github.com/jsmartin/the_light/blob/master/roles/myapp_infra/tasks/main.yml

My main concern is when creating the ami, is it best bake a full ami with
everthing ready or have a half-baked ami that will be provisioned by
ansible pull or something else to get the latest code from git repo.
The last option looks to be more flexible, specially if you'll be
continuously deploying to your cluster.

I wonder if we could gather best practices so later we can add it to the
docs.

Thanks