Yeah, I understand that nullable approach, I also had the same idea
originally. However, it requires all modules to be modified to support
nullable value isn't it. In the mean time, my default omit could be a
pretty helpful temporary solution. Just made a pull request to show how it
works

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/8323

Michael DeHaan於 2014年7月28日星期一UTC-7下午5時40分18秒寫道: