Michael DeHaan wrote:
Excellent, accelerated mode would have also been a good answer for 6.5 -
though I definitely prefer the native SSH transport when possible.

My Centos 6 control machine has an updated ssh client, built from the Fedora ssh rpm (the server side has been left as is).

However that was a stop gap measure, and I'll replace it with a Centos 7 box when I get some round tuits.

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ ni...@dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]