glad it worked for you, someone more experienced with the code can probably
tell why it's wrapping multilines in quotes, not sure if it's a python
thing or an issue with the lineinfile module or even with how ansible
registers multiline outputs.

if you have the time maybe you can test something - not even sure if this
will work haven't tried joining jinja varaibles using a newling before..

- name: Add ssh config to ~/.ssh/config
  lineinfile: path=~/.ssh/config line={{ vagrant_ssh_config.stdout_lines |
join('\n') }} regexp="^Host vagrantguest\n.*\n"